- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Brookwood.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located to the left side of the play area.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- Access to the car park is via Sussex Road.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located at the front of the park.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 102cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a heavy, manual gate that opens away from you (push) to enter the play area.
- There are various pieces of equipment available that are on a surface of soft rubberised matting.
- Bench seating is available.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.