- The following information describes the route from Asda Bus Stop to Molineux Stadium.
- The stadium is visible from the bus stop.
- The approximate distance of the route is 80m.
- The route takes approximately 3-5 minutes.
- The majority of paths along the route have a tarmac surface.
- The potential hazards along the way include congested pathways, dropped kerbs and a road crossing.
Asda Bus Stop
- The Asda bus stop is located on Jack Hayward Way.
- There is step-free access to the bus stop.
- The bus stop is not sheltered.
- There is fixed seating with armrests near the bus stop.
- There is no digital display or audio announcer at this bus stop.
- The bus routes that use this bus stop are the 62 and 62A.
Asda Bus Stop to the Outer Concourse
- When exiting the bus turn right and follow the pathway.
- The pathway narrows to 120cm in places due to hedgerow.
- After approximately 35 metres you will reach a dropped kerb with tactile paving. This is the Asda Car park exit.
- At the exit traffic will be coming from your left.
- At the dropped kerb, turn right to cross Jack Hayward Way.
- Caution should be taken when crossing Jack Hayward Way.
- When crossing, traffic will be at first coming from your right and then your left.
- Once across the road there is a dropped kerb with no tactile paving.
- Turn left and up a slight slope towards the open gates.
- These gates are open on matchday for emergency vehicle access.
- Once through the gates, walk up a slight slope leading towards the stadium.
- After approximately 40 metres you will reach the outer concourse of the stadium.