- The following information describes the route from the Redhill Car Park to Molineux Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 280m.
- The route takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
- The majority of paths along the route consist of block paving and tarmac.
- The potential hazards on this route include; congested pathways and road crossings.
Parking (Red Hill Street Car Park - Matchday Only)
- The car park is located on Red Hill Street/North Road.
- The car park is accessed via Red Hill Street.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The barrier controls/touchscreen can be reached from the car.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout the car park.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 2 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 380cm x 473cm (12ft 6in x 15ft 6in).
- There is a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Standard parking bays are clearly marked.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The stadium is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- Parking spaces are available on a match-by-match basis.
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
- There are 8 steps leading from Red Hill Street into the car park.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The steps are medium height.
- There is a handrail on both sides of the steps.
Redhill Street Car Park to Molineux Street
- After exiting the car park turn left and follow the path along Redhill Street for approximately 70m.
- Continue ahead until you reach the turning onto Molineux Street.
- There is a long slight downhill slope on Redhill Street.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
- At the bottom of the slope turn left onto Molineux Street.
Molineux Street to Jack Haywood Street
- After turning onto Molineux Street follow the path for approximately 80m until you reach a crossing point over an access road.
- The crossing point has dropped kerbs on both sides with no tactile paving.
- After completing the crossing follow the path for approximately 40m until you reach a pedestrian crossing over Molineux Road.
- After completing the crossing turn left and follow Molineux Street for approximately 40m until you reach Jack Haywood Street.
- There is a pedestrian crossing onto the opposite side of Jack Haywood Street.
- The crossing has dropped kerbs on both sides with no tactile paving.
- After completing the crossing turn right on Jack Haywood Street.
- There is step-free access throughout this part of the route.
- The surface of the paths are tarmac.
- The paths may be congested on matchdays.
Jack Haywood Street to the Outer Concourse
- When on Jack Haywood Street follow the path for approximately 25m until you reach the outer concourse.
- There is step-free access along the path with some slight slopes in places.
- The surface of the path is tarmac.
- There are bollards between the path and the outer concourse.
- The gap between the bollards is over 100cm.