- The following information describes the route from Whitmore Hill Car Park to Molineux Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 200m.
- The route takes approximately 3 minutes.
- The route leads along Whitmore Hill and Waterloo Road to the stadium.
- The majority of paths along the route are concrete tiles and block paving
- There is a steep slope and some slight gradients in places along the route.
Parking (Whitmore Hill Car Park - Matchday Only)
- The car park is located to the south of Molineux Stadium.
- The car park is accessed via Whitmore Hill.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There are some slight gradients within the car park.
- Access to the left side of the car park is via a slight slope.
There are uneven surfaces within the car park.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
Whitmore Hill Car Park to Waterloo Road
- As you exit the car park onto Whitmore Hill turn left and
- continue until the end of the road where it meets Waterloo Road.
- There is a steep downhill slope along Whitmore Hill.
- The surface of the path along Whitmore Hill is concrete tiles and block paving.
- There is a crossing point at the end of Whitmore Hill with dropped kerbs and tactile paving on both sides.
- Once across continue along Waterloo Road.
Waterloo Road to the Outer Concourse
- At this point of the route the surface of the path changes from block paving to concrete tiles.
- There is a slight downhill slope along Waterloo Road.
- The path bears to the right along this part of the route.
- There is an electricity box on the right hand side of the path which reduces the path width to 120cm.
- The route then reaches a crossing point with dropped kerbs and tactile paving.
- Continue past this crossing point along Waterloo Road.
- The surface of the path changes from concreate tiles to block paving on two occasions.
- The first point is the entrance to Waterloo Road Car Park (on your right hand side) and the second is at the entrance to the Director’s Car Park (again on your right hand side).
- Continue past the bus stop, which is located on your left, to the next crossing point.
- There is tactile paving at this crossing point.
- Turn right and you are on the outer concourse of the stadium outside the Billy Wright Stand.