- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Worcester Foregate Street.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Access Point (Bromwich Parade)
- This information is for the access point located in Bromwich Parade.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a kissing gate at this access point.
- The gate is easy to open.
- The width of the gap is 86cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The nature reserve has step-over-stiles.
- These are located towards the rear of the nature reserve.
- The ground is very soft in places and can become very muddy in poor weather.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.