- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Worcester Foregate Street.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Cornmarket.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 272cm x 1500cm (8ft 11in x 49ft 3in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in Trinity Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The on street Blue Badge bays are not marked into individual bays.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is ramped/sloped and stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 145cm.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately beyond the second door.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the first door.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 99cm (3ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The standard height for tables is 67cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- The type of food served here is Cold food, rolls etc..
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the building.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in the doorway leading to the standard toilets.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.