- Related link Orchard Leisure Centre.
- Related link Gullivers Soft Play.
- Monday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Saturday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Sunday 10:30 - 17:00.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the city.
- This venue is situated in Armagh.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Portadown.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located to the right and in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 5 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 570cm (12ft 2in x 18ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the Main Entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 16m (17yd 1ft) from the Main Entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The Blue Badge bays are to the right of the Main Entrance.
- Photograph 8 shows the slight slope leading from the standard parking bays to the Main Entrance approach.
- There is an overspill car park to the left and right beyond the main car park.
Outside Access (Cafe Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the leisure centre foyer.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The desk/counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The venue is part of the JAM Card scheme.
- The card allows people with a learning difficulty, autism or communication barrier to tell others they need ‘Just A Minute’ discreetly and easily.
- Those with a communications barrier are often reluctant or unable to tell others about their condition. JAM Card allows this to happen in a simple, effective non-verbal manner.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the service counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 3in) from the cafe entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.