- Please see the Festival Place Shopping Centre guide for parking and main access details.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Basingstoke.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Basingstoke.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot meals.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located downstairs.
- The female and male toilets are 17m (19yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is not a ramp or slope to access this service.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to the toilets.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.