Show Easy Read
- The cafe is located on the ground floor of the terminal building.
- The cafe is open 24 hours.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The type of flooring in walkways and corridors is tiles.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the arrivals entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are not clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located opposite the Arrivals entrance, next to the cafe.
- The nearest standard toilet is located opposite the Arrivals entrance, next to the cafe.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.