- Related link Departure Lounge.
- The Elvis Bar is located in the Departure Lounge.
- The bar is open plan.
- The Departure Lounge facilities are normally open between the first and last departing flights.
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters cannot be provided on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- The assistance dog toilet or toileting area is located towards car park 2, and via a member of staff airside.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs and motorised wheelchairs.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact any member of staff.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
Eating and Drinking (Elvis Bar)
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The restaurant/bar is located to the right as you enter Departures.
- There is step-free access to the restaurant/bar.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food and/or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is very high (111cm+).
- There is a lowered section of the counter.
- The height of the lowered section at the counter is 86cm.
- There is a clear knee recess beneath the low/lowered section of the counter.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- This area does play background music.
- Background music varies according to the function/event.
- The type of flooring in this area is tiles.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The nearest table is approximately 5m from the entrance/opening.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m from the till/counter.
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 113cm.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- Plastic/takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic/takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- There are hand held menus available.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- The lighting levels are good.
- Food at the Elvis Bar shares the same menu to that served at The Par and Eagle restaurant to the rear of the Departure Lounge.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the Departure Lounge, to the right of the Elvis bar.
- Standard female toilet facilities are located in the Departure Lounge next to the Elvis Bar.
- Standard male toilet facilities are located in the Departure Lounge near to the exit to the departure gates.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.