Show Easy Read
- Related link Departure Lounge.
- The Elvis Bar is located in the Departure Lounge.
- The bar is open plan.
- Departure Lounge facilities are normally open between the first and last departing flights.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the seating area.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 50m (54yd 2ft) from the Security.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 67cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is bar meals.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located in the Departure Lounge, to the right of the Elvis bar.
- Standard female toilet facilities are located in the Departure Lounge next to the Elvis Bar.
- Standard male toilet facilities are located in the Departure Lounge near to the exit to the departure gates.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Drinking straws are available on request.