- The information in this section was taken in August 2022.
- There have been no changes to the parking.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 105cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been installed across all areas of the Passenger Journey for Departures and Arrivals.
- Toilets are available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Related link Glasgow Prestwick Airport - Terminal Building and Arrivals Hall.
- WHSmith is located on the landside of the terminal building.
- The opening times vary depending on flight departure and arrival times.
Outside Access (Shop)
- This information is for the entrance located to the right of the terminal building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The nearest accessible toilets are at the front left of the main terminal or towards the rear right, near Arrivals.
- The nearest standard toilets are at the front left of the main terminal or towards the rear right, near Arrivals.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.