- This guide gives access information for a route from the on street Blue Badge bay parking on Southgate Road to Danestrete Health Centre Main Entrance.
- The on street Blue Badge bay parking is located directly in front of the Stevenage central library on Southgate Road.
- The distance of this route is approximately 50 metres.
- The potential hazards along this route include; passing traffic, steep uphill gradients and unmarked road crossings.
Southgate Road On Street Blue Badge Parking to Southgate Road Crossing
- From the on street Blue Badge bays turn right and continue towards the road.
- The route towards the road is steep with no resting points.
- The path is blocked paving.
- The crossing is not controlled and should be crossed on personal judgement.
- The crossing has dropped curbs on either side with no tactile paving.
- There are bollards before and after the crossing which have a varied width over 150cm.
Southgate Road Crossing to Danestrete Health Centre Main Entrance
- From the Southgate Road crossing turn left and head past the bollards.
- The route past the bollards is slightly sloped.
- Once passed the bollards, turn right and the main entrance for Danestrete Health Centre is located straight ahead.
Related Access Guides
- To view other access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Danestrete Health Centre link (new tab) - click here.
- Danestrete - PALMS link (new tab) - click here.
- Danestrete - Adult Diabetes link (new tab) - click here.
- Danestrete - Children's and Young People's Speech and Language Therapy link (new tab) - click here.
- Danestrete - Children's Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy link (new tab) - click here.