Location of Room(s)
- GC/CRM8 Hodgkin is/are located on the first floor of the Hodgkin Building, accessed via the steps along the corridor next to the main entrance. There is no access to these rooms via the lift.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for Hodgkin Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 15 deep (18cm+) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and has/have a handrail on the right leading in.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is some fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 71cm and 80cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.