Key Access Review
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is step free access to the venue, via lift.
- There are no doors at the entrance. The clear open width is over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There are stairs and a lift to access other floors.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There is a hearing assistance system available.
- Staff are trained to use the hearing assistance system.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View