- Services / facilities within the grounds include Syon House, Syon Gardens, Syon Park Garden Centre, Albury Estate Fisheries and Snakes and Ladders.
- The park is open from dawn til dusk.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Brentford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Syon Lane.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 6 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 300cm x 490cm (9ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in) wide.
Inside Access (Syon Park)
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Syon Park)
- There are a series of easy to moderate ramps and slopes located throughout the park.
- In some places the ground has uneven surfaces.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
- There are accessible toilets available in the Syon Park Garden Centre.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- There are standard toilets available in the Syon Park Garden Centre.