Show Easy Read
- The drop off zone is located on level 5 of the Terminal 1 Multi Storey Car Park.
- There are pedestrian crossing points from the drop off zone to the terminal building.
- There are dropped kerbs at the crossings from the drop off point.
- There is tactile paving on the dropped kerb on the terminal side of the crossings only.
- There are 14 drop off bays available.
- Green lights indicate available parking bays.
- There are automatic barriers at the exit of the drop off area.
- The payment machines at these barriers accept cash both coins and notes, debit and credit cards including contactless payments.
- There is a telephone call button on the pay machine with a hearing loop to gain assistance if required.
- To avoid delays Blue Badge holders are requested to speak to the on duty parking marshals before driving to the barrier, who will authorise exiting free of charge.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located in Terminal 1 Main Check-In A.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located in Terminal 1 Main Check-In A.