- Related link Advice and Counselling Service.
- Related link Feilden House.
- Related link Geography Building.
- Feilden House has two entrances. The distance to Geography Square is different depending upon which entrance you leave Feilden House by.
- The total distance is approximately 180m.
Turn Right on Exiting Feilden House
- Turn left on exiting Feilden House.
- The surface of the ground is block paving.
- The area has a roof.
- There is a slight gradient heading down to your left.
- At the end of the cloistered area there is an easy slope going downwards (as shown in photograph 2).
Turn Right and continue on in front of the Bancroft Building
- Turn right again and continue forward for approximately 100m.
- The surface is block paving.
- There is a slight downhill gradient and the surface is slightly uneven.
- Turn left and keep going for approximately 20m. You will then find a passageway to your right.
- The surface to reach the passageway is block paving.
- There is a slight uphill gradient.
- Turn right and keep going for approximately 34m until you reach the rear entrance to the Queens' Building.
- The surface varies: starting with block paving, then a section of tarmac, then more block paving.
- There is also a slight uphill gradient.
Turn Right again into Geography Square
- Turn right when you reach the rear entrance of the Queens' Building.
- The surface is a block paving with a slight downhill gradient.
- You will then enter Geography Square.