Key Access Review
- There is a public car park available (within approx. 200m).
- There is stepped access to the venue.
- There is/are 1 shallow (2cm - 10cm) step(s), with no handrails to access the entrance.
- The entrance door(s) is/are double, permanently held open with a clear opening width of over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is a seat/chair available.
- There are documents available in large print on request.
- There are no documents available in Braille.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is not a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View