Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- B42, Basement School of Pharmacy is/are located to the rear right handside off the building on the basement floor of the School of Pharmacy.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for School of Pharmacy please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is not sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 8 deep (18cm+) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and has/have a handrail on the right leading in.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- There is sufficient space for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre within the room(s).
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There is a/are chair(s) with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- There were no tables in the room at time of survey.