- The information in this section was taken in October 2020.
- UAL is regularly reviewing all access to buildings and facilities in response to the latest government guidance. Check the updates on the Coronavirus: Important Information page to find out more.
- There have been no changes to the parking or the Blue Badge parking bay.
- External queuing systems are in place, if required, for the college and for the shop/coffee shop.
- In each reception there is a holding area for staff to check passes and allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitising stations are located in both receptions, in the cafetorium and beside all MFD's. Wipes are also available in each area.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- A one way system is in place with everyone advised to 'keep left'.
- Directional signage is in place along with floor and wall markings to promote social distancing.
- The main reception desk and all counters have protective screens in place.
- There is limited capacity in toilet facilities.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Basement - Digital Media Space, Quiet Room
Ground Floor - Archway Cafe, Student Centre, Teaching Rooms
First Floor - Printmaking Centre
Second Floor - Art Studios
Third Floor - Foundation in Art Studios.
- The Sculpture and Metalwork workshop is located in a separate area.
Location of Room(s)
- Quiet Room is/are located in the basement to the right as you exit the stairwell on the right hand side of the corridor.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Central Saint Martins - Archway Campus - Main Building please click here (new tab).
- There is no step free access to the room.
- The room is used as a quiet room, first aid room and facilities locker room.
- The door is heavy, opens away from you and has a width of 79cm.
- There is a bed available with a height of 80cm and a length of 180cm.
- There is a small table with a height of 69cm.
- Chairs do not have armrests.
- There is a sink available in the room at 90cm high.
- The light switch is at a height of 126cm.
- There is directional and locational signage for the room.
- The corridor outside the room is at least 150cm in width.