Show Easy Read
Location of Room(s)
- GC/HR Revelstoke is/are located on the ground floor of Henriette Raphael Building. Down the ramp at the rear of the lobby, and then down steps off the corridor leading to the restaurant.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Henriette Raphael Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is not step free access into the room(s).
- There is/are 5 medium (11cm-17cm) step(s) for access to the room(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked and has/have a handrail on the right leading in.
- The door opening width(s) is/are under 75cm for the room(s).
- The door(s) for the room(s) is/are not push pad activated.
- There is not a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is not fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) ranges between 69cm and 71cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.
- The stage at the front of the room is accessed by a deep step with no handrails (shown in photograph 6).