Show Easy Read
- Gunwharf Quays Car Park is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The underground car park has 1,526 parking bays and is accessed via Park Road.
Enter Portsmouth on the M275 and follow the brown signs to the Historic Waterfront, and then Gunwharf Quays.
The M275 has links with the A3, A27 and M27.
If you are using a Sat-Nav, please use postcode PO1 3TZ.
An overflow car park for Gunwharf Quays is located on Wickham Street.
The postcode for Wickham Street Car Park is PO1 3EF.
- Gunwharf Quays Car Park has 35 Blue Badge bays which are clearly marked blue. The Blue Badge bays are situated next to the lifts, escalators and stairs in G section of the car park.
Parking charges apply for all visitors, including Blue Badge holders.
The overflow car park located on Wickham Street has 12 Blue Badge bays on the ground floor.
- For more information on road travel to Gunwharf Quays please click here (opens new tab).
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping centre.
- Portsmouth bus routes are covered by two bus operators, Stagecoach and First Bus.
Bus stops are located on the B2154, a few minute's walk from the Vernon Gate entrance to Gunwharf Quays.
Services to the bus stops are bus routes 3, 6, 16, 23, 25 and 700 Coastliner.
The Hard coach and bus station is a few minute's walk from Gunwharf Quays.
Long distance coaches National Express and Megabus operate from the coach station.
- For more information on First Group please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Stagecoach please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest railway station is Portsmouth Harbour.
- Portsmouth Harbour Station is approximately 0.4 miles from Gunwharf Quays. There are direct services to and from London Waterloo, London Victoria, Cardiff Central, Basingstoke, Horsham and Brighton.
- For more information on Portsmouth Harbour - National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Southern Railway please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on GWR please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Southwestern Railway please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- British Sign Language interpreters cannot be provided on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs and mobility scooter.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact 023 9283 6773 for more information.
- The shop mobility scheme is run from the Car Park Office. There are electric scooters, powered wheelchairs and manual wheelchairs available to use. The mobility scheme is limited to use solely within Gunwharf Quays. You will be required to show a form of identification with your address on it when you hire the equipment.
- The Guest Services team have attended Dementia and Autism Awareness training and work alongside Toucan Diversity Training.
Multi-Storey Car Park (Large Vehicles and Coaches)
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located on Park Road. Off the slip road to the left, before the entrance to the main car park.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a/are not Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
- Payment machines are located at the side of the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- There is a/are clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- The drop-off points(s) is/are located in front of the M&S Outlet.
- The route from the drop-off point(s) to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the drop-off point(s) and the entrance.
Related Access Guides (Gunwharf Quays)
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Gunwharf Quays - The Avenues - Ground Floor link (new tab) - click here.
- Gunwharf Quays - Plaza link (new tab) - click here.
- Gunwharf Quays - Waterfront link (new tab) - click here.
- Gunwharf Quays - Guest Services link (new tab) - click here.
- Gunwharf Quays - Parking and Information Office - Shopmobility link (new tab) - click here.