Getting Help and Assistance
- This venue is open 24 hours.
- There is not a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available on request from the main building.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Game Zone is located to the left as you enter the services building.
- There is step-free access to Game Zone.
- The entrance area is clearly signed.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance area which may look like a hole to some people.
- There are fixed barriers at the entrance area.
- The minimum width between the fixed barriers is 145cm.
- The height of the bollard(s) is 82cm.
- The barriers do contrast visually with the flooring.
- For the M1 - Woodall Services - Southbound - Welcome Break AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- Accessible toilet facilities are located to the right of the services building as you enter.
- For detailed information about the toilet facilities please click here (new tab).
- The following details are for the over 18's area.
- The area has an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all areas.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- Background music is played throughout this area.
- In this area there are tables and high stools available.
- Chairs are not permanently fixed to the floor.
- Tables are not permanently fixed to the floor tables are permanently fixed.
- The slot machine controls range from 45cm to 170cm.
- There are hand sanitisers.
- The height of the hand sanitiser(s) is/are 137cm.