Getting Help and Assistance
- The opening times for this venue are Monday to Sunday, 07:00 to 19:00.
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available on request from the main building.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Waitrose is located to the centre right of the services building.
- There is step-free access to Waitrose.
- The entrance area is clearly signed.
- For the M1 - Woodall Services - Southbound - Welcome Break AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- Accessible toilet facilities are located to the right as you enter the services building.
- For detailed information about the toilet facilities please click here (new tab).
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- There is flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in the majority of walkways.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There are hand sanitisers.
- The height of the hand sanitisers range between 87cm and 101cm.
- The highest hand sanitiser is foot pedal operated.
- The till(s) is/are located at the left hand side of the shop as you enter.
- There is step-free access to the till(s).
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the till(s).
- The till(s) is/are clearly signed.
- There are windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors at/behind the till(s).
- The till(s) is not/are not placed in front of a plain background.
- The lighting levels at the till(s) are good.
- The chip & pin card machines are accessible from the till(s).
- There is a cashback option at the till(s).
- The height of the till(s) is/are 90cm.
- There is a lowered section at the till(s).
- The height of the lowered section is 70cm.
- There is not a clear knee recess beneath the lowered section of the till(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the till(s).
- There is no cashback during the Covid-19 pandemic.