Getting Help and Assistance
- This venue is open 24 hours.
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available on request from the main building.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Game Zone is located to left after you enter.
- There is step-free access to Game Zone.
- The entrance area is clearly signed.
- For the M40 - Warwick Services - Southbound - Welcome Break AccessAble Access Guide please click here (new tab).
- Accessible toilet facilities are located ahead as you enter the services.
- For detailed information about the toilet facilities please click here (new tab).
- The following details are for the over 18's area.
- The area has an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- There is flooring which includes patterns or colours which could be confusing or look like steps or holes to some people.
- There is good colour contrast between the walls and floor in all areas.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- Music is played everywhere.
- In this area there are high stools available.
- Chairs are not permanently fixed to the floor.
- The change machine controls range from 55cm to 120cm.
- The slot machine controls range from 65cm to 170cm.