- Cabot Circus is located just off the end of the M32, at the junction of Temple Way (A4044), Newfoundland Street (A4032) and Bond Street South (A4044).
- Cabot Circus has its own multi-storey car park with designated Blue Badge and family bays.
There is direct access to the shopping centre.
Fees do apply to all users of this car park.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- There are multiple bus routes that service Cabot Circus from both First West of England and the national coach network along with other local bus services.
- For more information on local bus services please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- Cabot Circus is a short 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station.
This train station is serviced by CrossCountry, GWR and South Western Railway lines.
- For more information on Bristol Temple Meads Station please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language. Please phone the venue in advance for more information.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include mobile hoists, wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs, mobility scooters and adjustable beds.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact Bristol Shopmobility.
- Members of staff are available to provide help and assistance.
Multi-Storey Car Park
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Newfoundland Street (A4032).
- The car park type is multi-storey.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 215cm (7ft 1in).
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- Designated Blue Badge parking bays are located on the ground level and level 3.
- There is a total of 2500 parking bays in the car park of which 75 are designated for the use of Blue Badge holders.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
- Payment machines are located outside the lifts on all levels of the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- There are 3 bus stops along Penn Street between the Concorde Street access point and Brigstowe Street access point into Cabot Circus.
- These bus stops are serviced by routes 24, 48, 48A, X48 - 6, 7, 8, 9, 36, 72 and 35, 37, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 45.
- These bus stops have live timetables, covered sections and seating with armrests available (photograph 3).
- There is a taxi rank on the Quakers Friars side of Penn Street, between Broadmead and Philadelphia Street.
- This taxi rank has space for approximately 6 taxis.
- This taxi rank is 31m from the George White Street access point.
- The main hazards on this road are heavy traffic and busy pedestrian paths.
- The pavement has a slab surface which can be slippery when wet.
- There is a level crossing point between Broadmead and George White Street with tactile paving on each side.
- There is a level crossing point between Quakers Friars access point on Philadelphia Street and Brigstowe Street.
Access Point (George White Street)
- This information is for the access point located off Penn Street, opposite Broadmead.
- This access point gives access to the upper ground floor of Cabot Circus.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- This access point sign says 'Welcome to Cabot Circus'.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There are bollards at this access point.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 122cm.
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Multi-storey Car Park please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Shopmobility please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Ground Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Upper Ground Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Level 1 Glass Walk please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Management Suite please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Quakers Friars please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Toilets please click here (opens in new tab).