Show Easy Read
- Cabot Circus is located just off the end of the M32. It is on the junction of Temple Way (A4044), Newfoundland Street (A4032) and Bond Street South (A4044).
- Cabot Circus has its own multi-storey car park with designated Blue Badge and family bays and direct access to the shopping centre. Fees do apply to all users of this car park.
- For more information on parking please click here (opens new tab).
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- There are multiple bus routes that service Cabot Circus from both First West of England and the national coach network along with other local bus services.
- For more information on local bus services please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Bristol Temple Meads.
- Cabot Circus is a short 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station. This train station is serviced by CrossCountry, GWR and South Western Railway lines.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/near by.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include mobile hoists, wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs, mobility scooter and adjustable beds.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact Bristol Shopmobility.
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 215cm (7ft 1in).
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- Controls at the barrier are within the range of 100cm to 110cm.
- The barrier controls/touchscreen can be reached from the car.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked and signposted.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 370cm x 620cm (12ft 2in x 20ft 4in).
- There is a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Blue Badge parking bays are located on levels 1 and 3 only.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is not free for visitors of the venue.
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the entrance to the car park and at the payment machines in the car park.
- Payment term signs do not make it clear if parking charges apply to Blue Badge holders.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- Payment machines are located outside the lifts on all levels of the car park.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- There is a level turning space (minimum 185cm x 210cm) in front of the payment machine(s).
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The entrance is not clearly visible from the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is clearly signposted.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is concrete tiles.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 41m (44yd 2ft) from the Shopmobility entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- There are 3 bus stops along Penn Street between the Concorde Street access point and Brigstowe access point into Cabot Circus.
- These bus stops are serviced by routes 24, 48, 48A, X48 - 6, 7, 8, 9, 36, 72 and 35, 37, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 45.
- These bus stops have live timetables, covered sections and seating with armrests available (shown in photograph 3).
- There is a taxi rank on the Quakers Friars side of Penn Street between Broadmead and Philadelphia Street.
- This taxi rank has space for approximately 6 taxis.
- This taxi rank is 31m from the George White Street access point.
- The main hazards on this road is heavy traffic and busy pedestrian paths.
- The pavement has a paving slab surface which can be slippery when wet.
- There is a level crossing point between Broadmead and George White Street with tactile paving on each side.
- There is a level crossing point between Quakers Friars Access point on Philadelphia Street and Brigstowe Street.
George White Street Access Point
- The access point to the upper ground floor is off Penn Street, opposite Broadmead.
- The surface of the ground is concrete tiles.
- There are bollards in the access point opening. The minimum width between the bollards is 122cm.
- There are maps with clearly written lists of shops and services within Cabot Circus and Quakers Friars at this access point.
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Multi-storey Car Park please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Shopmobility please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Ground Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Upper Ground Floor please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Level 1 Glass Walk please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Management Suite please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Quakers Friars please click here (opens in new tab)
- For more information about Cabot Circus – Toilets please click here (opens in new tab).