- There is onsite parking available here with designated Blue Badge parking.
- The most accessible entrance has: level step free access and manual doors.
- There is step free access once inside.
- This venue has a car park .
- This is an open air car park with a tarmac, grass and gravel surface.
- Parking is free for all users.
- There are more than 10 Blue Badge parking bays.
- Potential obstacles between the Blue Badge parking and the entrance include uneven surfaces and loose chippings.
- There is not a designated drop-off point.
- On match days there are 15 temporary Blue Badge spaces marked with cones.
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the venue.
- Buses to/from Folkestone via the Elham Valley (route 17) and Hythe (route 18) serve the bus stops immediately outside the cricket ground on Old Dover Road.
Buses to/from Deal (route 12), Dover (route 15), and Folkestone via Hawkinge (Stagecoach Gold 16) all serve the bus stops on New Dover Road (a short walk down St. Lawrence Road opposite the ground).
There are frequent buses direct to Canterbury City Centre from the bus stop on New Dover Road adjacent St. Lawrence Road.
- The nearest train station is Canterbury East.
- Canterbury East Station is approximately 1 mile away.
Canterbury West Station is approximately 1.5 miles away.
For information on Canterbury East Station please click here
For information on Canterbury West Station please click here.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There are double manual doors which are permanently held open.
- The width of the opening is 120cm.
- There is not a second set of doors.
- The majority of aisle widths are 150cm+.
- There is step-free access to the till(s).
- There is a low level till at the recommended height for wheelchair users.
- Services/facilities available in the shop include: a portable card machine for payment, a standard fitting room and a member of staff to provide assistance.
- There may be background noise here.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- The Spitfire Ground – Chiesman Pavilion link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Cowdrey Stand / Centre link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Getting Around the Ground, Stands and Pitchside Seating link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Les Ames Stand Spitfire Bar link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Les Ames Stand Hospitality link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Oriole at the Lime Tree link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Underwood Knott Stand link (new tab) - click here.
- The Spitfire Ground – Frank Woolley Stand link (new tab) - click here.